Living Rock is hiring for a worship leader position!
Living Rock is a portable church plant 30 min. west of Eden Prairie. We are gospel-focused with a big vision to reach our rural region. We are associated with the Christian and Missionary Alliance. We have an immediate opening for a part-time worship leader (or full-time plus one additional role) to prepare our teams and lead our body in two contemporary Sunday worship services.
- Experience in leading worship and building teams
- Proficiency as a musician and vocalist and ability to lead from either guitar or keyboard
- Evidence of a heart to build the local church
- Flexibility to work in a portable church environment and appreciation of our small town community
- Agreement with the doctrinal and lifestyle statements of the C&MA
- Demonstration of a clear and concise philosophy of worship consistent with the Word of God
The worship leader will lead rehearsals, plan and lead services, audition newcomers, schedule volunteers (worship, audio, visual), equip leaders, and oversee the worship budget. Since we are portable, the teams should expect a small amount of set up and take down. Knowledge of sound and video technology is a plus.
Contact Pastor Roger for an initial interview at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office phone: 952-467-2498
C&MA denomination website: https://www.cmalliance.org/